Boardroom audio-visual (AV) and conferencing systems
Mid-to-high end boardroom AV and conferencing systems by Tea London.
Boardrooms typically require advanced AV systems to delivery good quality presentations and crystal clear audio and video calls. Further, boardroom AV systems should be easy to operate, allowing important meetings to flow uninterrupted, and without the need for specialist skills to be on standby.
Tea London design, install, and provide technical support for advanced boardroom AV systems.
Our AV systems comprise of discrete, sophisticated components systems that will not only deliver crystal clear audio within the boardroom, but also ensures that remote participants (callers) can hear everyone in the boardroom clearly. Coupled with advanced 4K video conferencing, table-top connectivity, and wireless presentation capabilities, you can communicate effectively to anywhere in the world, with the flexibility to allow the seamless switching between presentations delivered by different meeting participants.
Integrated and automated AV controls greatly simplify the operation of the AV and conferencing systems. With little or no training your teams can make use of these advanced AV facilities with little or no intervention required from skilled personnel. This allows the boardroom to be used at a moment’s notice for regular meetings without any room setup overhead.
Example boardroom AV system requirements:
- advanced microphone systems – ranging from in-ceiling beam forming arrays to wireless microphones
- advanced audio processing – to eliminate ambient noise, echos, feedback and improve call quality considerably
- Multi-screen systems
- table-top connectivity – allowing laptops and other devices to ‘plug into’ AV system
- video and audio recording systems
- live web streaming
- simplified control
- automation of building systems, such as lighting, blinds and climate controls
- unified communications/conferencing systems – table-top conference phones, advanced 4K video conferencing systems that support multiple VC cloud platforms (BlueJeans, Teem, Zoom, Starleaf, H.323, WebRTC)
- In-ceiling and win-wall discrete audio systems – providing clear, warm sound for all meeting scenarios – from video presentations to conference calls
- discrete video projection systems – delivering large video format for larger boardrooms
Admin office hours